Information about the course:
This course is a skills set made up of individual units.
Successful completion of this skill set meets the minimum requirements to be qualified and act as a Fire Safety Officer (NSW Healthcare Policy Directive PD2010_024).
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment:
- PUAWER001B Idenitfy, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- PUAWER004B Respond to workplace emergencies
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies
- Full course: 2 days face-to-face training